As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Landon's Room (Almost finished)


We have been SLOWLY working on completing Landon's room.  We have waited to find things for free or on sale (maybe things needed a coat of paint and some times so other little fixes)  so it takes a while.  Here are the pictures so far. 




Helping Daddy paint the GREEN wall






This is the one wall that I think is completely finished.


Landon has 3 yellow walls and the one green wall.  We bought this dresser and another one for $20.  This one was really dirty and a weird olive green color with contact paper over parts of it in a green wood grain.  It looks pretty bad.  With some sanding, two coats of paint( that we already had) and new painted pull handles (they came off another dresser we had gotten free but was falling apart). 

















This is the fabric for Landon's curtains.  I have only finished one so far.
One of my favorite things about Landon's room is that he loves it so much.  He sees anything that is a bright green or a soft yellow and he says, "match Landon wall."  He calls his room the bug bed room. I found the fabric on sale at Jo-Ann's when they were going out of business.  As well as the fabric for the curtains.  Landon really loved being able to paint the walls with Daddy.  I think he helped on each of the walls, but the green one is his favorite.

1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

Love Landon's room. So cute. Bugs and pond creatures are always good for toddler boys. It's funny we painted baby girl's nursery 3 walls yellow and 1 wall green. Different shades though. Hopefully I will get pics up of it soon. Have a great week.
-Katie