As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

July Recap

Ladies/ Mom's Weekend

A group of friends, mostly moms, planned a weekend away in Orlando.  I only went for Saturday but still had a lot of fun.  The weekend was kinda of centered around once of the movie releases in the Twilight book series. 


Out shopping

Lego Store in Downtown Disney







Shirts for the movies







Dinner Time

Team Edward
Team Switzerland

Team Jacob




The girls


On our way to the movies





Movie Time




All ready for the movie to start




Having fun...

and being silly








Dessert Time!






 



Breman's House

We joined the Farrow's at the Breman's for breakfast and so the guys to help build a fence for the Breman's sheep.  The ladies made the super yummy big breakfast of waffles, scrambled eggs (mostly fresh eggs), bacon, fruit, homemade whip cream, and I am sure there was more but I can't remember it all.  The guys worked really hard on the fence and the kids (all boys, in all 3 families!) had fun playing on the farm and in the water.  Here are a couple of pictures of the boys playing. 







Date Night
A night out... just the two of us!
I LOVE Josh so much!


Chang
I love this kitty!



Thanks Sally for the great picture!






Some fun Pictures of Landon

Hard at Work

Grandpa Gorman is always telling Landon and Daddy to wear safety goggles when they are working.  Landon apparently remembered the lesson because a week after visiting, Landon wanted to "fix" one of his toys.  He kept asking for his sunglasses.  I didn't understand why, but he was persistent and asking very nicely so I went out to the car and got them.  Once he had them he said, "Glasses, fix tools" and then with a very big nod yes and a  very serious look he said "Grandpa."  This kids amazes me what he remembers and does! 

















Landon loves insects.  He room is actually a pond/bug theme and he LOVES it. Daddy found a Stag Beetle so he brought it in to show Landon.  Landon was scary of it at first but after a little while of watching it crawl on Daddy he got over it. 

Touch... but only a quick one

He would only hold it if it was on this star

No comments: