As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Friday, March 12, 2010

February Happenings

Here's is a look at our lives this past month


We love our Wednesday night Bible study group.

Dinner with the youth group who we also love!
The kids waiting for dinner

Landon playing during our study time
Zach and Landon





Fun in PJs

Landon with a marker, he loves coloring!
Giving Mom a kiss... I snuck the camera in his way to capture his cute kiss face!
More kisses!



Reesie and her silly ways


She loves her daddy!


Blowing bubbles is how we spend many hours 
Landon tries to blow them with me 

Reesie and Landon love trying to catch the bubbles as I blow them


Playing at Mekayla and Zach's house 
Yes one of the children is in the dog crate... They were playing games 


We love all of our neighbors
Living next to Morningside Nature Center has great benefits... we have a great place to walk to several times a week and we has beautiful neighbors that visit us all the time


Playing with Daddy

Josh is just an amazing dad.  Landon and I are so blessed to have him in our lives.  Did I mention I love these two goofs?  I do, a whole lot!

Now that we have a seat and helmet for Landon it is time for some family bike rides!



This is one of the things I love about being a mom... cleaning up and finding things in the most interesting places.  I love how kids play, it make me wonder what he was thinking when he did this.   





SUPER BOWL!

We joined the Farriows at the Strode's new house for a evening of food and fun!

The kids had fun playing together





We went to visit Adrienne and Nicole one afternoon.  Landon was excited to hold her.
Nicole is beautiful! But that only makes sense since her mommy is also!  


Checking out the baby swing
Look at those beautiful green eyes!
It is hard to believe Landon was smaller than this at one time.. Time goes by just a little to fast.




My sleeping baby




2 comments:

Whitlocks said...

Looks like you guys had a busy but fun month. I've never seen a kids bike seat like that. It's really neat looking. That will be a lot of fun for you guys. The church looks great too. Very clean and very inviting. Glad you guys are still enjoying your small group and time with the youth.
-Katie

The Birketts said...

I wish I had a picture for every sleeping position. You'll look back on that sleeping baby picture and smile! I love those little memories!