Landon and I went home early this year so we could spend some extra time with my parents. Since I was driving on my own I didn't want to make the whole 4.5 hours drive straight through. We decided that a great stop would be in
Uncle Adam's house had a ton of great new toys, or at least Uncle Adam made them into toys.
Landon LOVED Uncle Adam's juggling!
I got in at my parents around 10pm. Landon wore up when I was bringing him in the house. Grandpa Santa and Grandma Claus must have done some early gift giving because Landon was greeted by an early Christmas gift under the tree! Since I knew about it I caught it on video.
We spend a few days with my parents, around the house, out to eat and explore the stores. Landon loved playing with his new train! I brought home my scrapbooking supplies and was able to scrapbook several pages of Landon’s scrapbook. My Aunt Leah came over and visited with Landon.
Opening up Aunt Leah's present
Climbing my parents' new stair, the house is finally finish with the remodel!
Being silly with Grandpa while we were out and about
Landon got spoiled at the mall, two free (the lady was doing free ride since it was Christmas Eve as a gift to the children) Merry go round rides
Plus he play at the indoor playground, they have a ocean theme
Wednesday evening, Josh got in late and came over to my parents Thursday. We spent the day with my parents and opened our traditional Christmas Eve presents. Christmas morning we woke up early opened presents at my house and then went to the Williams to have Christmas breakfast and open presents. We got on iChat with Jon and Jessica so they could share in the opening of presents.
Christmas morning at the Gorman's
Enjoying his presents
The missing Williams on the big screen through iChat
Talking to Jess and Jon
I love this picture because of Landon (aka the blur)
Unfortunately, not everyone’s presents arrived to the destination on time. I was really disappointed because I had Jessica this year in our secret drawing gift swap. Her gift got lost in the mail so she wasn’t able to open it on Christmas. Thankfully it arrived at the Williams house since I used their address as the return addresses the night before we left for
Once my parents and brother arrive we did our gift exchange. Jamiie Jo had me and got me a replacement copy of The Creative Counterpart (I love this book by Linda Dillow, it was stole when our house got burglarized this summer, it happened to be in the pocket of one of the bags they used to cart our stuff out of the house) and a beautiful necklace and charm that says, “My sister, My Friend.” Jeremiah had Josh and he got a Wii game he had been wanting. Josh had Adam again this year. Josh and I both helped get this year’s gift for my brother. We made him some custom art for his walls. My brother LOVES video games so we did 2 canvasses a “Good” and an “Evil” and a “Nintendo legends.” After our secret Santa gift sway we opened our other presents.
After Presents it was Christmas dinner time. We had a great crowd, the Williams (Niceville and
Landon was the offical gift giver and handed out everyone's gifts
Thanks Jamiie for the very special present! I loved it!
Christmas dinner
Merry Christmas, Baby! 6 Christmas married and 8 together and many wonderful Christmases too come!!
I Love You!!
Landon seeing his train for the first time!
My battery kept dieing so I had to keep restarting the video.
Playing with his new train bubble blower
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I was sad Isaac and I didn't get to see you on our trip to Gville but you guys had already gone out of town. Love the cool train toys Landon got. He is such a cutie.
-Katie
Post a Comment