As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Monday, January 18, 2010

Landon and Sally

Landon has several people that he loves seeing and get very exciting about seeing. One of his favorites is Sally. Saturday, Landon and I went to pick up Sally on our way to Tallahassee. I was going to spend the day with my family there for my mom's birthday. It is a good half way point between my parents and Gainesville and Since my brother lives there it works out great. We had borrowed the van after our Christmas vacation so we could live Niceville sooner since the van was already packed with our stuff. Jeremiah was going to also meet us in Tallahassee to switch cars. Since Sally is Jeremiah's girlfriend, I thought it would be nice to bring her along so she could see him and I could have some company.
So the whole reason of this post is to tell what Landon did when he saw Sally come out of her apartment. He said "sally" and signed "friend." I had never done both at the same time so I was really tickled and so was Sally that he made that connection.

I can't believe how much he is learning everyday. He is just so much fun to be with, such a happy boy.


Landon and his friend, Sally


(At his birthday)

No comments: