Lately I have been stressed. I try not to be and I need to pray more about it because it always helps. Just money, chores, and everyday life have been wearing me out. Josh has been working 6-7 days a week for about 2 months now. I know lots of families have to do that for years (I am praying that it doesn’t happen for years) but it is just hard not getting to see your husband very much. I really think that is why everything else has been getting to me. I depend on him to be my stress relief. Landon is a great way to forget for a moment but he also is a lot of work (granted I would not trade this work for anything in the world!)
Today was a good day though. The house was clean, Josh didn’t have to go to work until the afternoon, Landon’s friend Kai and his mom Louise came over to play for a little bit this morning. When Josh went to work Landon and I went outside to say good bye to him. It was really nice, not too hot and not RAINING! (it has rained for about a week and half everyday here) Landon loves being outside. I decide I would take some pictures. It felt so good to just relax outside.
It doesn’t fix everything but I needed today. I will continue to pray more and try to remember everything I have that is wonderful in my life.

1 comment:
The pics of Landon are awesome! I think a break in the raining weather is good for everyone's spirits.
Post a Comment