I have missed posting about a couple of visits from friends and also some other fun stuff so I am going to catch up
The Williams family came down twice in May. Once for Jessica’s graduation and the second time so all the girls and Landon could go to a Women’s conference.
Jessica is officially graduated with her Masters. Unfortunately for everyone Josh, Landon and I were SO sick. Josh, Landon and I missed out on Jessica walking but we made it there afterward for a few pictures and lunch. We were in bed most of the time and Josh worked as much as he could even though he was running a fever. Josh is blessed he has a wonderful dad and brother, plus Carter (a family friend) to help him with a lot of his work. As for me it was so nice to be able to sleep and not have to worry about Landon if he wasn’t sleeping because there were lots of family member and hand around to hold him and entertain him. Within the time they were here Jessica became sick, in the middle of her graduation, and most of the rest of the Williams became sick within a day or two of leaving
Jessica, Jamiie, Kaili, Mom, Landon and I went to a women’s conference the next weekend the Williams came down. The boys stayed at home slept, played computer games and helped Josh with work. The conference was really nice. Pam Tebow’s mother was the guest speaker. She talked about motherhood and being a wife. We also all got a massage which was SO AMAZING! They had break out sessions and one of the sessions included a 15 min massage. This really should be something at all women’s conferences because what mother, wife, women doesn’t need a great massage every once in a while? The rest of the weekend we enjoyed each other,played in the pool and went to Joe’s Place (the official Williams Gainesville dinning place) plus Josh’s favorite Chinese buffet.
Playing in the pool
Reesie who is very unhappy about everyone being here
Jessica, Jeremiah, Jamiie Jo, Kaili, Carter, and Mom
My parents came down for an early Mother’s day and to visit with us. It was nice to have them visit again. We hung out at the house and they played with Landon while I got some things done around the house. We went out to eat at a few places they had not tried and ran errands. I was really glad they were able to visit.
Landon, Jessica and I got to meet up with a friend of ours a couple of weeks ago. Ashlee was drive back from Niceville back to

No comments:
Post a Comment