Landon knows how to pull out his basket of toys from the book shelf
Mom, I WANT that camera!
Look at me, I stood up!
I love to chew on tags.
I know how to sit on my own
Hello!
Helping Mom and Jessica get some garage sale items ready for the Thailand Yard Sale
He had so much fun this day. He stood in that container for about an hour, most of the time laughing and smiling. I think he loved that he could stand up without fear of hurting himself.
Landon has started to figure out how to eat Cheerios on his own.
Landon can sit on his own and get to the crawling position without any help.
He will lift himself up on all fours (in baby crawl stance) he just needs to figure out how to move.
Landon is pulling up. He is not very good at it but he is very persistent and about 50-60% of the time he succeeds.
Landon loves to feed himself, bread, cucumbers and so on, anything big enough to hold and easy enough to eat.
He loves to share his food, which we are trying to encourage the sharing but who wants to eat a soggy piece of bread?
Landon loves to play hide and seek. He will even hide his face to initiate it.
Landon loves to be scared (being surprised, scary faces, or scary voices, but hates Tickle Me Elmo, go figure!). I have a strange kid! I guess he gets that from his Dad, the love of being scared, the strangeness I am sure is from both of us!
He loves to explore and is fast at doing it. I will put him on the ground and walk out of the room for a minute and he will be across the house.
He loves when people talk. So He even likes watching the news with Daddy.
He knows he needs to lift up his feet to go up stairs. (I find the so interested especially since he can’t walk)
No comments:
Post a Comment