My weekend fun started on Thursday. Jessica invited me over to her apartment to work out with her. Landon was going to come with us but Andrea offered to watch him. Thanks again, Andrea! It was nice to have some time to work out and spend with Jessica. After working out Landon and I met Josh in Newberry at the Strode’s house. Brandi made us a yummy dinner and we watched National Lampoon's Christmas. Afterwards Brandi and I scrapbooked while the boys watched one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen.
Josh and I spent some time trying to get our house in order this weekend. We have been working on it but with a baby around it is hard to get it all done. It is slowly getting there. Josh gave Bourbon a hair cut and wash.
Our friend, Chris and his sister Allison came to visit. They are from back in our home town. Chris and Allison are Andrea’s siblings (our old roommate). Saturday, Andrea and Jessica came over and we had a big cook out for lunch and dinner and movie night. It was a lot of fun. We had great food. We also built a big fire in our fire pit outside and a cozy fire inside in our fireplace.







1 comment:
Love your fire pit! Glad you had some time to just hang out with friends. We miss you guys.
-Katie
Post a Comment