Enjoy the baby belly pictures! (sorry they are so dark, they didn't look that way on the camera)
As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15
Joshua 24:15
Follow Our Family by Email
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Week 29
I had my 29 week appointment yesterday. Dr Marichal had the results from my blood glucose test. I had a blood sugar level of 100, it had to be under 130. I am slightly anemic. I am starting on an extra iron supplement to make sure it gets better and not worst. Other than the low iron everything else was great. I listened to the baby’s heart beat, which is one of my favorites. Dr. Marichal measured me and I am exactly at 29 inches which is where I am supposed to be. Dr. Marichal also said my weight gain was perfect. I am having another sonogram at my next appointment (which is the 21st of July) to check on the baby, because of the abnormal umbilical cord. It will be awesome getting to see him/her again. I also registered with the hospital. Signing lots of papers for me and baby, I never realized you had to do all that. I am certainly glad you get to do it before you are in labor because I couldn’t imagine doing that during. Josh and I have to pick out the pediatrician between now and the next doctor appointment. 11 weeks to go, and less than 80 days. It is all coming so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment