We think we have found a house that we want to buy. We have also been approved for the loan. We are in the paperwork/meeting stage. It is a “For Sale by Owner” so we have to meet with a lawyer. We also are in the process of have the house appraised and getting it inspected.
The house is not a huge house but should meet our meets. The lay out of the house is nice and makes it not seem quite as small. It has real wood floors and tile. There are 3 bedrooms and a fire place in the living room. The yard is great. It is on a half of acre and has beautiful landscaping and enough room for kids to play. If all goes well we should be moving in right about the time baby is due. It is so exciting to think that we could be living in a house that is ours soon!
If we get pictures of the house, I will be sure to post them.
I started tutoring an Educational Psych PhD student from
Even though we have been really busy with the house and work we have gotten to spend some time with friends. I watch Isaac last week so Katie could run some errands to help get ready for their upcoming move. Even with Isaac’s new found talent of screaming at the top of his lungs he was fun to play with. I can’t wait until my little one comes. We also had our Bible study/ good-bye to Katie and Jimmy. I love our Bible study group. I am sad we will be losing Jimmy, Katie and Isaac.
We had dinner with Chris and Jason, a couple who we have been friends with shortly after moving to
Josh and I went over to the Strode’s for the youth Man Hunt. Me and Brandi stayed inside watched movies, made cookies, talked and were the time watches for “jail.” It is awesome that they have a lot of property and can host things like Man Hunt. Josh had fun playing but unfortunately pulled a muscle and had to stop earlier in the game than he wanted. He has mostly recovered now but it took 2-3 days. Poor Brian didn’t get to sleep that night since the kids stayed over and stayed up the whole night. I wish I had their energy level.
Please pray for us and North Burma Mission. We are meeting with the lawyer this week for the house and on Saturday we are having a yard sale to help raise a little more money for the
No comments:
Post a Comment