*Week 32
I had my 32 week appointment on Monday. Everything went really well. Dr. Marichal said the baby is looking very healthy and not to worry about the abnormality in the umbilical cord. I will be considered an “at risk” pregnancy but not “high risk.” I will not have any restrictions during labor and delivery. During the sonogram, Baby was being very photogenic so he/she was looking right at us most of the time. Since he/she is so big now we could see Baby looking around at things. I had no idea you could see that type of detail, the eye moving who would have guess it. I was impressed. Josh and I loved seeing our little one, who was 4.5 lbs and looks like he/she is going to be tall. Baby is now measuring 5 days ahead of schedule. Baby is constantly letting me know that it’s in my belly. This baby seems to a lot of strength. Also, the sonogramist told us and showed us Baby is going to have a full head of hair. I can’t wait to meet our baby!
Look at that face!


That white stuff that is fuzzy is a full head of hair.

Baby loading and he/she is almost here

baby belly at 32 weeks (front)

baby belly at 32 weeks (side)
*Childbirth classes
Josh and I had a lot of fun at our classes. It made me confidant about giving birth. I had been really nervous about the whole thing. Josh feels more informed and confident in his knowledge and ability to help me through the whole thing. It was nice having the weekend class. It was 5 hours on Saturday and almost 7 hours on Sunday. We also took a tour of Labor and Delivery. Tina, our childbirth class teacher was an amazing teacher. I am sometimes critical of teachers since I went to school to be one. I am not saying I am the best teacher in the world and I do plenty of things wrong but I know lots of the things to do right so I always watch for other teachers to do those. Since she has been teaching for 20 years I had high expectations, she met or bet all of them. I think we were blessed to have such a great teacher!
Thursday the youth group went bowling and we went with them. I have never seen the bowling ball go in the wrong direction so many times. It reminded me of Wii bowling expect the crowd didn’t jump up and spin. Enjoy the pictures!!
*In other news…For those of you who don’t know, Josh and I are looking into buying a house. We have been looking for a long time but contacted a real estate agent last week. We have driven by 17 houses. Then we narrowed those 17 down to 6 that we were really interested in. We looked at those 6 inside and choose 2 that are good possibilities. One stands out a lot more to us. We have already been pre-approved by a couple of places and comparing all the info. Now we have left is choosing a mortgage, getting the inspections, and lots of lots of paper work. Buying a house is very overwhelming and is exciting. Hopefully by the end of September we will have a healthy baby boy/girl and living in our new house. Please pray that we make Godly decisions and don’t get too stressed out about the everything that is coming our way.




1 comment:
Matt and I had Tina also and she was great! You can do it Krystle and I have full fait in your body as God-designed and capable of childbirth in whatever fashion you choose!
Post a Comment