It is so cool feeling the baby. For about 5 days now I feel the baby almost every single day. Some days it feels like he/she has to be redecorated my tummy with the amount of movement in there. The second, and maybe even better than the first, exciting things about being pregnant is Josh being able to feel the baby. Josh has been super exited to become a dad but until last week the only thing he really was sharing in was the downsides of me being pregnant and taking very good care of me. The look on his face when he felt the baby move was a look I don't think I will soon forget.
It was one of those looks I will keep for a long time, just like the look when he said, "I do." I just wanted to share my exciting and mushy news with all of you. Precious one,
So small,
So sweet
Dancing in
on angel feet
Straight from Heaven's
brightest star
What a miracle
you are!
1 comment:
Wow...tearing up while I read this...The next time you will see that look on Josh's face will be your ultrasound and then the birth! This is an amazing time in ya'lls life glad you both are getting to enjoy it.
-Katie
Post a Comment