As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A busy week

Pool
Josh and I spend some time at the pool. It was nice to sit and relax. It is a like to cool to spend the whole time in the pool but I did swim some. I can't wait until it gets warm enough to go swimming everyday. I love swimming and then being pregnant it is that much more enjoyable.


A baby shower
A friend of mine is pregnant, well actually quite a few of my friends are pregnant, but this friend had a baby shower. LeAnne is having a little girl. I made her a picture with Abby's (her baby girl) name on it. She got lots of great stuff including 2 diaper cakes. Lucky for my tummy a couple of our mutual friends are amazing at making dessert. They rest of the food was quite yummy as well.




They hung all the clothes on a clothes line as she opened the presents. This is such a cute idea.


Carrie with the yummy food


The girls


Potato Painting
A couple of friends from church got together to paint. I had a blast. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with friends. We used potatoes to make stamps. All of have children or children on the way. We made pillow cases, onesies, and shirts for our little ones. Vernine even made a matching set for 2 baby showers she is going to. All the projects came out great. I made a gator, turtles, and ducks (although maybe they look more like chics). Here is a picture of my final products. I can't wait to do some more potato painting!

Here are more pictures of the potato painting play date. Thanks Julie for posting them and thanks again for having us all over!

The kids playing while the mom's painted



Zachery "helping" Mommy Vernine out


Mekayla making her masterpiece


The gator potato stamp Desiree and I made.


Brandi hard at work


Some of the finish products

No comments: