As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally

Well after 3 days of a fever non-stop, it went away!  It went away late Sunday night.  I was so excited and relieved.  I am slowly getting read of the achey body, congested nose and horrible cough but just knowing I didn't have to worry about my fever was a HUGE relief.  I prayed so much this weekend just asking God to watch over my baby and protect him/her from whatever was ailing me.  I am so very grateful for this answered prayer.  Also for such wonderful friends and family.  I really appreciate all the friends who offered to make me food, go shopping for me or even walk Bourbon.  It means a lot to me to have friends that are just willing to offer their help.  Maybe I should know that I have friends that would offer and do things like that but I am always pleasantly surprised.  I also have thanked God many times over for a wonderful sister and brother in law.  Jessica was trying to help as much as possible.  A lot of moral support with long talks to keep me company as well.  This week has been hard, I miss Josh so much.  Jon, Josh's oldest younger brother, called to check on me and and coming down this weekend to help me around the house and visit.  It feels so great to be so loved by so many!  

This coming week will be another hard week on me and Josh.  He is going into China and will have very limited internet (which means probably no talking on Skype).  Many of the places he will be will not have electricity let alone internet.  He is bring his computer just in case they happen to be near a internet cafe, which Bobby has said is a possibility.  Once he gets back to Thailand it will only be a matter of days before he gets to pack his things and head home.   In the mean time I have to look forward to a four day weekend (hopefully this weekend I will not be sick! Since I have had a cold/ flu every weekend since Josh left), Jon visiting, and Ashley, Matt and Noah visiting.  

Thank you again to all the phone calls, emails and prayers!  Now tomorrow it is back to work.  That doesn't seem that exciting but at least it is only 2 days until the 4 day weekend!

1 comment:

Ash said...

good to hear that stuff is coming around for you. Can't wait to see you in a few days! Have a good rest of the week.