As many of you already know, I am pregnant!! I had my first ultrasound today. It was so amazing! Jessica came with me since Josh is still in Thailand until Feb. 27th. I was really glad that Jessica was able to come with me. We got to see our little one's heart beat. God sure has made an awesome creation! Both the baby and I are very healthy. The Doctor said I am size right so if I did I would be able to have a 10 pound baby! I told him that that I would be okay with having a 10 pound baby!!! I showed Josh the picture of our little one as soon as I got home on Sykpe and emailed him the pictures. He was thrilled to see the pictures! It is almost unreal to have this happening to us. It still doesn't feel like it is me who is pregnant. My next appointment is the first week on March so Josh will be able to come and hear the heartbeat.
Here is the little one!!!!
2 comments:
Yeah. Congrats. we are so excited for you. It was good to see you and Jess today. Call me if you need anything
-Katie
That is neat that Jess was able to go with you to the doc. Hope Josh is having a good time in Thailand. See you in a about 1 1/2wks.
Post a Comment