Travels
I felt like all we did was travel in January. We were in Missouri for almost a week in the beginning. We went to the panhandle for 4 days, a week and a half after getting back from Missouri. We went to Jacksonville. So yes..we traveled...a lot!
We went to the panhandle to celebrate some birthdays. My mom's birthday was on the 17th and Sally's was on the 21st.
 |
| A day of ice cream, park and boardwalk |
 |
| Mall day- food and carousal |
 |
| Hanging around the house- suitcase fun, Legos, brushing teeth, and playing with Uncle Jon |
 |
| Sally's Birthday celebration |
 |
| Sweet Siblings |
 |
| "I wear my sunglasses at night" |
Lego Class
Last semester Landon had such a blast at his Lego class, and they weren't offering it in the spring semester I thought I would teach one myself. We have class Friday mornings for an hour. I read a story on the topic of the week, show the kids some ideas of Lego creations on that topic, the kids build and then we meet back in a circle to share about the creations they made. I love it! Landon loves it! I hear every week how the moms and kids love it. It is so much fun! I already am planning on teaching another Lego class in the fall and maybe even this summer ;)
 |
| First Lego class of the semseter |
Cooking
For some school work, I decide Landon and Arabella should make dinner from start to finish. We made from scratch homemade pizza. We made the crust, sauce and picked our own toppings. It was yummy and we all had fun! Now that is my kind of learning!
 |
Homemade Pizza
|
Dress up fun!
 |
| "Oh I know I am adorable!" |
 |
| Our Beautiful Lady |
I love the hands in the pockets ;)
 |
| It's underwear kids! |
In case you were wondering, that bottom middle picture of Landon is him wearing almost every single pair of undies he owns- boxers and briefs!
A few extras I just couldn't leave out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment