As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthdays!!!!!!!!!!

I love September. Well I might be a little bias... it is my birthday month and the month that I first held my first child for the first time.  Landon and my birthday are 5 days apart and I love it.  I also love September because the day after my birthday is Autumn my favorite month. 

This year Landon choose a Batman birthday theme.  Not really what I wanted him to pick but I went with it.  I was surprised he picked it because he has never watched Batman and doesn't even have a Batman toy (although now he has lots (;  ).  Landon helped a lot in the planning, I have to say he is quite the planner.  He knew what he wanted to eat, what decorations he wanted, what kind of dessert and who he wanted to invite.  I helped offer some suggestions but it was mostly his ideas. 

I thought it would be fun to have the kids dress up so we edited the theme to be Batman's Superhero Party.  I loved the costumes!  I think I will be encouraging my children for more dress up themed parties.  Arabella went as Sailor Moon.  Sailor Moon is a Japanimation or Anime Super hero that was my favorite growing up. I made Bella's costume. Landon went as Batman, of course.  My parents, Josh and I bought the different parts to Landon's costume.  I was Catwomen and Josh was Joker, per request of our son-Batman. 


The Super Heroes (and Joker)



 Thank you everyone who made Landon's birthday special!!!
Party Time!


 The Joker had captured some of our little Super heroes (seen in lower right hand corner) so all the BIG super heroes had to brave past THE JOKER and bring the little super heroes to the safety of Mrs. Victoria ;)  The kids had fun!
Save the Super Hero Game!



Birthday Boy and His Cake and Cupcakes!








 Mommy and Batman's Party back home with our family at Uncle Jon's and Aunt Merry's.  I was surprised with the most amazing chocolate raspberry cake made for me by my sister, Merry.  It was the best cake I have ever had!  Although the trip home included leaving a day late (due to sickness and just too much to do), loosing Reesie for 4 hours in Tallahassee (Josh stayed behind to look for her and thankfully he and Sally found her), Jon driving to Tallahassee to pick up Josh, and a whilwind trip home in general, Landon and I did have a great time celebrating our birthdays and so thankful we have an amazing family to celebrate with!


The Super Heroes, Cat Women, and Joker

Cake, Presents and Play Time!

We also enjoyed celebrating a family friend's birthday.  Emma turned one! We were excited to celebrate with her and family and friends!









No comments: