As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Sunday, April 29, 2012

January Rewind




Bolins, Fairrows and Williams had a fun "homeschool" scavenger hunt field trip.  I created a scavenger hunt with fun facts for all the kids.  I think they had fun looking for the different things- animals, plants, and buildings.  Although the finding was easy for Nate Jr., the fact were great extra to go along with what he was learning in school that week.  Landon to this day is still really excited that he learned from Mrs. Ashley that cows eat orange peels.  He just gets so tickled when he tells people- which he does almost every time he is eating a orange peel.  

 Backyard fun is had almost every day since we have had such a warm January.  Bella LOVES LOVES getting dirty.  I think digging in the dirt spot we have, is on her top 5 favorite things to do.  She actually spent almost 45 minutes one day banging on the glass door, screaming and crying because she wanted to go outside.  Unfortunately for her it was pouring and thundering.  I tried everything to get her distracted. Most days we go outside at least for an hour.  :)





 As well as spending lots of time in the backyard, we have also spent time at the park.  Picnic lunches, enjoying friends, and just exploring the outdoors we are trying to enjoy as much of this awesome weather as possible!


Our first trip to the Medieval Faire.  We meet up with the Bolins, Searbys and Birketts.  

Here are a few of my recent art adventures I painted for 2 family friends.  I love painting and I hope they enjoyed. 








Landon has been learning a memory verse a month and is doing a SUPER job.  I remember to catch on day in January. 
Arabella and Daddy having fun with her new slippers.

No comments: