As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Arabella's Birth Day

After a couple of "I think today is the day"s, Sunday night (February 6th) I wasn't feeling well and again having a lot of Braxton Hicks or contractions- I had no idea what to call them at this point.  By the time I was thinking "this might really be in" was about 5 hours after Jamiie Jo had left.  Jamiie had come down on Tuesday night when my water broke.  She missed a half week of classes including one test.  While she was here I had contractions that were 2 minutes apart and about 1.5 minute half long.

Of course it would happen right after she left.  I prayed that I would make it through the night so I could rest and we would have to leave Landon in the middle of the night.  I woke up numerous times with long contractions and finally couldn't stay laying down any more at about 7:15am.  I had to walk through the contractions.  Landon woke up shortly afterward.  We started to let him know what was going to happen and where and what he was going to go and do for the day.  Josh tried to get some things done around the house and get Landon fed and play with him.  Landon was getting a little concerned for me and my contractions were about 3 minutes apart.  I thought it would be best go get him dropped off at our friend, Vernine's house.  Vernine is Zach's (the little boy I normally take of during the week) mommy.  We got out of the house a little after 9:30am.  By the time we were checked in and in our room it was about 11:30.  I had a wonderful nurse, Hillary.  She had a student who was training with her, I think her name was Dena.  Josh is a great couch to get me through all the tough labor pains.  The last half hour with no pain meds was tough but I made it.  Hillary was awesome when I was pushing she really helped me focus on what I needed to do and being a mom she had a little advantage over Josh.  But is was great too.  I couldn't have done it without him!  Dr. Marichal was able to make it in half way through the pushing.  Now he has delivered both of our children.  We really love him as a doctor a lot.  Dr. Carroccio took care of me when Dr. Marichal wasn't there. She was great too. 
After about 15 minutes of pushing at 2:24pm Arabella Elizabeth Williams was born!  She was healthy and we were so happy to meet her!




7 lbs 7 oz and 20 3/4 in



Landon holding his baby sister for the first time

My babies!




My sleeping loves

hello bright eyes!

getting ready to go home



I'm ready to go!


Tiny hands

My sweet girl








Visitors
Michelle

Nate
Charlie


Paula



Mike and Vernine










Sally

Chris and Jason


Jason and Landon being silly       






                           





Presents from Uncle Jon and Aunt Merry!

No comments: