As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Saturday, July 17, 2010

June Fun

June was spent mostly traveling.  We were gone for almost 3 weeks out of the month.  While we were home Josh worked mostly overnight so Landon and I tried to think of fun things to do that would also let Daddy sleep. We went to the park, grocery shopping, the library (Downtown and off of 43rd Ave), played outside and went to the pool with Jen and Evan.

Here are a few pictures of our little time at home.



Landon with his balloon from Publix.  He was so excited espeically since the guy was super nice and asked me what color Landon would like the most, orange is his favorite color I think!




"Helping Mom make the bed"

Enjoying the warm summer day

Playing cars

Laughing so hard he started to fall over

Taylor's Graduation Party!








We are so proud of you Taylor (even if you are going to FSU)! We will miss you!!!!

2 comments:

Ash said...

Noah's favortite color is orange and I have been pretty sure of that since he could crawl! I bet you are right and we have 2 baby boys that love orange!

Whitlocks said...

Hey Krystle. Looks like you guys have had a great May and June. I noticed in your side bar that it said coming soon baby #2...are you pregnant? Or did I just read that completely wrong. Hope you don't mind me asking in the comment section.
-Katie