As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jessica!


Jessica came down to Gainesville for about a week to visit and go to a friend's wedding.  The rest of the family came down over the weekend to see Jessica too.  Landon Loves playing with his Aunt Jessie!




Landon loves shoes
especially when they are some elses!

While Jessica was here we celebrated Jamiie's birthday. Happy birthday! It is hard to believe that she is 17 and such a beautiful lady.  I remember when she was 10 and a cute little girl.  
 
Landon loves handing out birthday presents


Playing with Aunt Jamiie

I love the look on both Jess and Jamiie's face!
Our human Totem pole...
that didn't last long

This one was a little easier


Love those cheesy smiles!


Push, Push!
Jeremiah is behind the couch

I think he was trapped

Enjoying the river

No comments: