As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday girl and Gala

This is a little past due I never finished typing up the blog. Better late than never!


Our friend, little Dynah, turned 3 this past week. Saturday Josh, Landon and I went to help her celebrate her birthday. She had a great party at Kanapha Veteran's Park. Landon, unfortunately was too young to join in the festivities but he had a lot of fun watching the other kids play. He is so interested in other children. He seems to have a special liking for the girl babies. Uh Oh, this could be a problem in the future! ;o) Brandi, Dynah's mom made a cool cupcake cake. She makes the best cakes, good looking and yummy! The kids got decorate their own cupcakes with frosting and candies. There was also face painting and a table set up to make foam pictures frames. Since it was at the park there were lots of playground toys. I think the kids had a lot of fun. Happy birthday, Dynah!!!













On Sunday, I was in the Christmas Gala at our church. I told a story about a music teacher named Mrs. Moring and her students. There were also three other stories, told by Joel, Mrs. Lou, and Kevin. The stories were great! Afterwards there was a yummy dessert reception. I enjoy the Gala but I don't really like talking in front of people so I am glad it is over. I didn't get to see the Gala very well but it seemed to be successful.






No comments: