As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby at 26 weeks

Week 26 appointment

I had my appointment for week 26. All went well. The doctor said I have gained a perfect amount of weight 14 pounds total. Dr. Marichal also measured my uterus, by measuring my tummy. I am right where I need to be, another thing he was very happy about. We were able to listen to the heart beat which is always awesome. He said his/her heart beat sounds very strong. On Friday I am having my glucose test. Be praying that I pass. Having a positive result could mean a high chance of a dangerous situation concerning baby and the abnormal umbilical cord. Next month, baby and I are having a stress test. I get to sit and read for about a half hour while they have me connected to some things and listen to baby. I am having this done as a precautionary measure since I have the abnormal umbilical cord. I will also have another sonogram at the end of July or beginning of August to check on Baby’s growth. Dr. Marichal doesn’t really think anything will show up but he is doing it just in case. I have started to have Braxton Hicks. I started having them about 2 weeks ago. It is interesting how I had no idea what is was but everyone who I talk to about it seems to know. Don't forget to take our poll, will it be baby Landon or baby Kylah?


And here are more baby belly pictures, so hopefully it can assist in the voting





No comments: