

The trip home with 3 kitties and 1 silly dog.
Josh's family made most of the food. I made my green bean casserole and Mom made her yummy chocolate pudding pie. We hung out and talked afterwards. Later when my parents and brother went home we played a game of Cranium and watched Transformers on their huge projector screen. I love it because it feels like we are in the movies but we are all pilled up on the couch.



Yummy Turkey! Talking bout the military Asking random knowledge questions



Krystle and Mom Krystle and Dad Krystle and Josh



Talking , enjoy each others company and playing games


The dog relaxing, what they do best!
I was sick most of the trip which is never fun. My parents and me went out shopping the day after Thanksgiving. We only went for myabe 2 hours or so. It Josh stay home because he wasn't feeling good. I would lhave liked Josh to go with us but it was nice being with just my mom and dad. I was stuck hang around the house all day Saturday because of my cold. Josh went over his home to spend some time with his family and especially Jon since he was able to come home for Thanksgiving from the marines.
We hope that all of you were able to spend time with loved ones, family and friends and having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Thank you God for all of our wonderful blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment