As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Monday, November 12, 2007

Away we go

Many of you Josh and I are going to the Missionary Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio. We leave this Wednesday after I get off work. We are both excited to be traveling and getting to meet some people who are also working with North Burma Christian Mission. Our friends from church, Jen and Joel and little adorable son, Evan will also be there. For me it will also be a much needed break and relaxation time. I love teaching but the last few weeks have been stressful. I think Josh has been feeling stressed too. I love traveling with Josh. It gives us time to talk and get to know each of better. Plus it gives us some time just to ourselves. Neither of us have ever been to Cincinnati, Ohio (well I don't think either of us have ever been to Ohio). I love going new places.

I think the only thing that has but a damper on the trip was the traveling method. We are now driving due to a mix up with the air lines travel dates. It is a long story but basically we canceled the plane ticket we had because they were made for the wrong date and are driving there instead.

I will post pictures and let you know how the trip went when we get back!

P.S. We decided to keep the little black and white kitten, who is now named Chaing. Chaing is Thai for strong.

We had found him a home but they changed his mind. Since I spent part of the weekend crying over having to give him aways since I realize how much I had become attached to him, Josh decided that it would be best to keep him. This is the first time I have gotten attached to an animal when I knew we weren't keeping it. He just fits into our family so well.

So the Williams' family is now one bigger bring the total to 8 plus the tons of fish we have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

funny how attacking animals makes you become attached to them J/K I love you, I'm sure I would have had weirder typos. I'm glad you guys are back. Teaching is stressful, I'm not even the main teacher and it is stressful, but it is worth it. I Love you bunches!!

Ash said...

You will have to update the names of the family on your blog now...