As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!







Josh and I celebrated Halloween 3 times this year. I guess that is only fair since the last 2 Halloweens either Josh or I have been sick.

Josh, Jessica, Andrea, and I went to the Corn Maze in Newberry, FL. It wasn't really scary but we had a lot fun.







































We went home to visit family for the weekend. While we were there we caught up with some friends from town. We went to Jeff's for a Halloween party (or as we all call him Co-nan, long story but it is because he looks and kinda acts like Josh). I love all of those guys from back home and it was great to get to hang out with them. I know Josh loved it since he grew up with most of these guys.























Josh- Jack Sparrow
Krystle- Elizabeth Swan
Co-Nan -Vampire
Michelle -Vampire
Ashley - Flapper dancer
Michael- Breathalyzer test
Mark- Sand Warrior
Little San- country hick in camo
Terry- Beer Keg










On Halloween, our church, Harvest, put on a Fall Festival for the local children. There were lots of booths for the children (or adults) to visit. I did face painting with our friend, Vernine. Josh, Jimmy, and Mike made a football toss. Martha helped run the football toss for us. We had hot dogs, chips, and soda for everyone. The come of church members, including Josh (with 2 different types of chili), competed in a chili competition. Josh won 2 awards! Best presentation and spiciest! I saw some of my students from Westwood, so I was very excited! Overall, fun was had by everyone I think!

Booths


Friends and Family!

The Last Supper, This is the COOLest carved pumpkin I have ever seen!!!



my face Face Painting!!






one of Josh's Award Winning Chili/ chili chow down

1 comment:

Ash said...

So sad we missed the first fall festival. Matt and I have been saying that we should have a chili cookoff for a long time. So cool that they finally did one. Congrats on your chili Josh!