We were able to join Mom and Dad Williams again this year for Dad's Barbershop competition. It was held in Orlando this year. Jamiie, Jeremiah and Sally were also able to join us. We enjoyed it as always. I love how much our little loves enjoy it, especially Landon. Check out Landon in the college below, the bottom right hand picture. He was intently listening, and singing although very quiet. He is such a great kid to take. Kids are really fondly welcomed. Everyone has to be seated during the performances of each group, NO getting up even if you have to go to the bathroom. You also have to be extremely quiet! No filming or recording of any kind. They are kind of okay with pictures, if they don't have a flash. It is pretty serious business. My kids are pros now though. They both have been coming since they were around 4-6 months old. Arabella took at nap during part of the performance. She cuddled up on Daddy. So sweet :)
Dad's group did awesome, as I always think they do. I believe they placed 4th. I can't wait until next year. Yay for amazing singing!!!!
The hotel had a pool, which we all enjoyed despite it being on the cold side.
![]() |
| Photo op with my little lady bug :) |
![]() |
| And my sweet and silly boy |
![]() |
| Our beautiful girlie :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment