As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, April 25, 2013

February Wrap Up



Painting
  Corks & Colors

I love working at Corks and Colors.  My boss is awesome, my co workers (although I rarely see them) are great and I get to paint and get paid for it all.  The other paintings below were parts of the wall mural I helped paint with Ashley Bolin for the boys room.  It was also tons of fun :)






The kids came to work with me one day.  They painted ceramic dolphins, Bella's is purple and Landon's is half blue and half red.  

 Lego Class

 Lego class is going so well.  3 of these pictures were taken on our "house" week.  The kids were asked to build a house after reading  The Best Place by Susan Meddaugh.  I loved all the house.  Some of the kids choose to work in groups.  I am impressed every week how well the kids work together.


Valentine's Day
The kids woke up to a heart shaped bagel with pink cream cheese.  We watched Charlie Brown's Valentine's day movie, we had lots of heart shape lunch items (yay for cookie cutters), we made Daddy a special Valentine's day picture, and had a a few heart shape things at dinner.  I didn't take pictures of all our Valentine Day events.  We had fun and always enjoy any extra excuse to love on each other.

Josh surprised me a few days before Valentine's day with a surprise date on the town.  We ate at Harry's and walked around downtown together.  Josh also got my tennis bracelet, he bought as my 21st birthday gift fixed.  About 5 years ago I broke it.  Due to the coming of a certain little boy, I forgot about getting it fixed and there always seemed like there was something better to spend money on.  I was so happy because I love my diamond tennis bracelet.
Happy Valentine's Day
 Arabella and her sweet girlie-ness
Arabella and her favorite doll, Dora getting a mani and pedi.

Arabella and her baby
Everyday Life at the Williams'


Lots of dress up and Legos, as always, filled out February.  Snuggles, naps, some walks, and silly antics were also a big part of our February.




No comments: