As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gainesville December

Half of our December was spent in Gainesville.  It was filled with lots of Christmas cheer, giggles, outdoor explorations, and enjoying friends.  The kids and I were only in Gainesville for 2 weeks and then we packed up and headed to Niceville/ Fort Walton Beach and later Missouri for a month.

Build and Grow Gingerbread House/ Day Out with Mommy
See that little smile, see that little smily girl looking up at the at the top of the monkey bars? She climbed up to the top and back down to the other side all by her self.  I am officially afraid of heights.... now! SO scary and proud of my brave little adventure who has almost no fear.  Oh, I love both those cute kids a lot!

LEAVES! PILES OF LEAVES!  LOTS OF FUN!





This was a sad day despite all those handsome and silly smiles.  Mike, Vernine, Kayla, and Zach moved to Texas.  Although we are so happy for them and their new adventures. Their absences has left a hole in our hearts.  We will miss then all dearly.  Thank you Blaszczyk family for being great friends who have stood by us and shown us over and over again God's love and compassion.



Books- this little lady loves books!



We made life-size "gingerbread men" our of some butcher paper.  The kids loved it!








MOPS Christmas Party- the cookie decorating was my kids favorite part I think.

This little man of mine loves to tell stories, and I love watching him tell them to me.  This particular story lasted almost 15 minutes and it was about robots.  

It is beginning to look at lot like Christmas....

everywhere you go.....




Merry Christmas!!! Love the Williams Family



Stockings for our little loves




Landon's Christmas



Arabella's Christmas 




No comments: