I am very thankful to all of those who were praying for my Dad. We were concerned with the surgery because of all the heart medication he is on.
On the way home we stopped in Tallahassee to see my brother. Landon was super excited to see Uncle Adam. Adam treated us to dinner. Thanks Adam!
So on a weird note, on the way to Tallahassee this trucker honked at me and then waved. I was passing him so I didn't realize he was trying to get my attention. A minute later he came up next to me and started waving again. I thought there must be something wrong with the car or something and he was trying to get my attention. Well, I was wrong. He started blowing kisses and doing weird inappropriate things with his hands. This went on for over 30 mins. I keep drive away and he would catch up to me after lagging behind to the point of barely being able to see him in my rear view mirror. Then he would get super close to the rear of the car and then come up side of me super close. I called the Florida Highway Patrol. As far as I know, they went after him. I was able to seek off the Tallahassee exit before he could see me. It was pretty scarey and creepy especially since my two little ones were in the back.
![]() |
| Fun with the Gormans |
We also got to spend some time with Aunt Leah and my cousin Tyler. I hadn't seen Tyler in probably over a year so it was nice to spend some time with him.
While we there my parents took us to the mall so the kids could ride the train and the ice cream truck ride. It runs all around the whole mall. It was the first time I had been on the train. It was pretty cool!
Other than the trucker issue, the trip was a great trip!
And my Dad is currently skin cancer free!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment