Back log: Aug 18th
PUPPY!!
Landon kind of got a early birthday present this year. A birthday present is how we justified our rather hasty, non-responsible happily made decision. Our friend needed to find a home for a puppy. So... Callie found her new home with us. She is a sweet dog and although she still is VERY much a puppy with all the trouble puppies get in she aims to please to the best of her ability. I have my hands full to say the least with a puppy, baby, toddler (almost preschooler), dog, 2 cats and husband but it is a great handful to have. I think that Callie will fit in nicely to our growing family. Just like Chaing, who was also a unplanned addition, she will prove to be a great member and offer a lot of fun and love to the Williams family.
I had lots of pictures but these are the only one, I have right now. Josh is still hoping to recover more pictures. These were from my phone, so they are poor quality.

No comments:
Post a Comment