As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15
Joshua 24:15
Follow Our Family by Email
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Grandpa Williams
After dropping Josh off at work Landon and I were talking on he way home. We were going to see Grandpa Williams that evening so we had been talking about him the through out the week.
L: "I don't know Gpa's name."
M: "Did you mean Gpa Williams?"
L: Yes.
L: "What is his name?"
M: "What is your middle name?"
L: "Bradford" followed by him laughing.
I then asked Landon what Gpa Williams name
L: Bradford
M: yes
L: "What is is name though mommy?"
K: Bradford Dean Williams
L: I don't call him that.
M: I don't either, I call him Dad.
He looked confused.
I told him he was daddy father and since I married daddy he was my father I law. So I called him father or dad.
L: Why did you marry daddy?
M: I love Daddy.
L: "Why did you bury him?
Apparently he misunderstood me.
September 9th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment