We are so blessed to have great friends. We had about 2 weeks of dinners brought to us after Arabella was born. It was really nice not to worry about "what's for dinner?" Our church family brought us many dinner and so did some of the moms in my MOPS group. Thank you so much each and everyone of you! It was especially helpful since Josh has had to work so much and often late nights. You have realived some of the stress that comes along with a new born. I attempted to take a picture of all the yummy dinners and desserts(which Landon and I enjoyed mostly by ourselves, well mostly I did but I didn't mind at all!) we recieved. They didn't all get their photo shot, but they were all enjoyed and we were very thankful for all of them.
Thank you so much...
Kent and Michelle
Cecil and Deborah
Vernine
Colleen and Kent
Julie
Danielle
Nicole
Desiree
Jeff and Victoria
Susan
Kelly
Gene
MOPS and POPs dinner event leftovers brought by Christine









No comments:
Post a Comment