As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Friday, March 20, 2009

Landon updates- 6 months (they keep going by faster and faster)

Weight- 17 lbs (90%)

Height- 27 inches (90%)

New talents and loves

Rolling all over to get to something

On cue will turn pages in board books

Ticklish (now on his belly and legs)

Gives hugs to mom and dad

Starting to mimic sounds and movements

Sit up right for several seconds without help

Drag his toys to him

Pick up toys and play with them

Drink water out of a cup (there is a little bit of spilling still :o)


Loves to

Go outside

Feel textures

Look at words

Play with the cats and dog

Turn the pages in books

His crib when the mobile is on

Drink water especially form a cup

Enjoying different and new food



Landon is so much fun. We are getting to enjoy more and more things together. We went to story time at the library which he loved. Books, songs and babies are on his top favorites! He has been also going to play dates with some of his friends. Landon loves going outside and playing with Bourbon and Chang. He always makes new friend when we go visit Mrs. Vera (who by the way is not doing well at all and needs lots of prayer for her recovery). The one bad things Landon seems to be trying out is not taking a afternoon nap, which means he only is sleeping for about 45 min in the morning and maybe 15 mins in the afternoon. I am praying this is not going to stick! It is very hard to get housework doing with him wanting all of my attention. I am glad I am so needed. One of the coolest things for Josh and I to enjoy is Landon has started trying to mimic some of the sounds we make and things we do. He has tried a couple of times to clap and wave when Daddy does. He isn’t very good at it but it is still really cute. He also as tried a couple of times to mimic sounds I make, like uh huh and grrr. I love it! I always knew I would love being a mom and it just keeps getting better.







At Aunt Jessica's




enjoying his water



A rough night with a cold/flu


Rum Island with Brandi, Dynah and Clayton




Playing with friends





A afternoon outside with Mom






2 comments:

The Birketts said...

He is growing up so fast! Those are some nice stats... he's gonna be a big boy! Enjoy it... oh and just keep up with the naps... he'll get though it and start sleeping longer.

Whitlocks said...

I love this stage. 6-12 months is so much fun cause they are constantly changing and doing something new. I agree with Kelly about the naps. He will work himself back out to 2. Thanks for the updates.
-Katie