As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Monday, March 30, 2009

illness and techology

Well Landon has been cover in meds from head to toe. He went to the doctor on Wednesday and he has/had an ear infection which he has to take a oral meds for twice a day (He HATES it, and because of that I hate giving it to him). He also has Eczema and a yeast infection so he has all different kinds of medicated creams to rub on twice or more a day. On top of all that he has had allergies or a cold. And then on Saturday, I came down with a HORRIBLE stomach bug. I was very close to going to the doctor/ER because I could not keep anything down the whole day and Landon was breastfeeding (because he refuses to take a bottle, or a cup with milk in it, If you give him water he loves it but not milk, go figure!). Luckily about 10pm I finally kept down the two small ice chips that I sucked on and it only got better from there. So far and we hope and pray it stays that way, Jamiie Jo (who is staying for 2 weeks), Josh and Landon have not gotten it. It was an amazing blessing that Jamiie was here because Josh had to work and when he left I wasn't feeling that great but I would have told him I was good for him to go to work but within a hour or two after he left it turned to VERY BAD. Thankfully Jamiie could take take of Landon as I stayed past out on the couch or bed except for the trips to the bathroom every hour or so.

In the mists of all the sickness and medications we have been going through here at the Williams house we managed to get a cute video of Landon playing with his favorite aunts and the computer. We would have gotten another great one but the camera battery died. So here is what we did get. We wish you all a healthy week!





1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

Glad you had some help when you were sick and that it didn't last very long. Hope all Landon's stuff is clearing up too. I feel like we fought eczema and a diaper rash around 6 months too. Poor baby.
-Katie